Death Omens | Protecting People From Predators
Not all ghosts mean to harm or scare you. Some want to protect you from their killers. Get the scoop on Death Omens after the jump.
Death Omen Origins
These ghosts are earthbound spirits, who died violently. In most cases, someone murdered them. As a result, the victim’s spirit can’t move on until it gets justice.
Death Omen Manifestations
Most Death Omens manifest as their bodies at the time of death. It can be pretty gruesome looking. I mean, imagine if someone was burned alive.
However, they can manifest in other ways like:
- Vehicles such as cars, motorcycles, bicycles, skateboards and more
- Animals, but they usually appear as dogs or cats
- Inanimate objects like candles, jewelry or some other personal item
Their manifestations are also unique because they are visible to the killer’s target. When the potential victim is near the killer, the Death Omen appears, but it can’t speak, move objects or give other clues. It just stands near the killer, staring at the potential victim.
Some examples include:
- The wedding ring of a dead wife may appear in the jewelry box of the killer’s new fiancée
- A black cat may follow the killer down the street
- The same bicycle shows up in the strangest places, but only with the killer around
- An apparition, with a slit throat, steps out from behind the killer
- A note appears on a table with a warning, then disappears
The apparitions usually scare people when they manifest. It can lead the person viewing the omen to run and get hurt. That’s why Death Omens get a bad reputation. There’s another thing to know about them: Most protective techniques, like herbs, stones and salt, don’t work against them. I think it’s because omens have good intentions.
Confusion With Other Ghosts
It’s easy to confuse a Death Omen with a Revenger or a Phantom. Here are the simple ways to tell them apart:
- Revengers haunt the person who killed them, not potential victims
- Phantoms warn people of deadly places, like roadways or stairs, and try to lure people away from there
How To Clear A Death Omen
I don’t recommend clearing these protective spirits. They may look scary, but they have good intentions. Once their killers get caught or die, they move on.